Go To Search
Click to Home
Other Services
Fishing License

Individuals on Medicaid/Food Stamps may apply for a fishing license at the Human Services Agency main office located at 250 East Willow Street in Yadkinville. If you have any questions, please call (336) 849-7910.

Services for the Blind
There are different services available to individuals who are blind.  For more information about program availability please contact:

                             Hope Sprinkle
                             250 East Willow Street
                             Yadkinville, NC 27055
                             (336) 849-7910

Voter Registration
Individuals wanting to register to vote may do so at the Main office for the Yadkin County Department of Social Service at:

                             Front Window
                             250 Willow St
                             Yadkinville, NC 27055    
                             (336) 849-7910

Please see contact information under each individual listing.