Go To Search
Click to Home
Yadkin County Highway 601 Waterline
Highway 601 Waterline

The Yadkin County water system known as the “Highway 601 Waterline” is a purchase system through the Town of Yadkinville.  This waterline services residents located along Highway 601 between Hoots Road to just past Courtney Huntsville Road.  The waterline also services a portion of Courtney Huntsville Road.  The location of the waterline can be seen on a map by clicking here.


To set up service along this line or pay your bill contact:

Town of Yadkinville

213 Van Buren Street

P.O. Drawer 816 (mailing address)
Yadkinville, NC 27055
Phone: (336) 679-8732

Rate information and an Application for Service may be obtained by contacting the Town of Yadkinville.

Additional contacts for the Highway 601 Waterline are

Perry Williams                      ORC                                       336-679-2990
Shane Walker                       County Contact                      336-849-7687