Yadkin Memorial Park
Yadkin Memorial Park at Lake Hampton is open! This reservoir & recreation area have been in process for many years. It is exciting to unveil this beautiful new park and comforting to know that it will help secure clean drinking water for our county in the future.
Lake Hampton is 140 acres of beautiful water that is an excellent area to fish or simply float and relax on your kayak, canoe or boat. Fish in the lake include: crappie, shellcrackers, brim, Largemouth bass and Channel catfish. You can also take your vessel well over a mile back up South Deep Creek, which feeds into Lake Hampton. View a copy of Yadkin Memorial Park and Lake Hampton Rules (PDF).
1200 Crystal Lane
Yadkinville, NC 27055
- Phone: (336) 849-7909, ext. 3
- Hours: Open 7 days per week.
- January 1 - March 12: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- March 13 - April 30: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- May 1- May 31: 6:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- June 1 - July 31: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- August 1 - September 6: 6:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- September 7 - October 31: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- November 1 - December 31: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Boating (non-gas powered)
- Walking/Jogging Trail
- Waterfowl Hunting
- Dog Park
- Disc Golf
- 3 Shelters (One Large, Two Small)
- 6 Duck Blinds
- Ample Parking
- Boat Ramp
- Paved Trail
- Picnic Tables/Charcoal Grills
- Sandy Soft Launch Area
- Two Fishing Piers
- 7 Camp Sites
- Bath House
- 18 Hole Disc Golf Course
- Single vessel launch: $5 per vessel
- Boat Launch Season Pass: $25 per vessel for Yadkin County resident, $45 per vessel for non-county resident. These boat passes allow you unlimited boat launches from the time of purchase through June 30, 2022!
Vessel Rental Information
- Single Kayaks $5 an hour or $30 for a day
- Double Kayaks & Jon Boats $10 an hour or $40 a day
The last available time to rent vessels is 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to closing. Rent is hourly and vessels are required to be off the water 30 minutes prior to closing. Life jackets and paddles are provided!
View a copy of our Vessel Rental Form and Fee Schedule (PDF).
Shelter Usage & Information
View the Memorial Park Shelter Rental Agreement (PDF) for shelter rental fees. Shelters are free to use unless they are rented. Shelters can be reserved for your special occasion. Also, see the shelter calendar to see if a day you are interested in is available. Please note, the calendar may not be in "real time". Please contact our office at 849-7909, ext. 3 to verify that your day/time is available.
During winter, if the lake is frozen, boats will not be allowed on the water.
From Downtown Yadkinville - Take West Main Street/Old US 421 towards Hamptonville for 5.5 miles, then take a right onto Wilcox Road. You will see a brown sign that says Yadkin Memorial Park with an Arrow pointing right. After you turn right on Wilcox Road, you will take the first right on Ladd Road. Drive to the end of Ladd Road and turn left on Crystal Lane. Crystal Lane will drive straight into the park.
From the Intersection of US 21 and Old US 421 - Take Old US 421 towards Yadkinville for 1.5 miles, then take a left onto Wilcox Rd. You will see a brown sign that says Yadkin Memorial Park with an arrow pointing left. After you turn left on Wilcox Road., you will take the first right on Ladd Road. Drive to the end of Ladd Road and turn left on Crystal Lane. Crystal Lane will drive straight into the park.