Yadkin County Park
Yadkin County Park has been a fixture of recreation in Yadkin County over the last 30 years, and had a major “face-lift” just in the last few years. Beyond just repairs and general improvements, the park gained a wonderful playground to honor Lance Corporal Daniel Freeman Swaim, additional soccer fields, a fishing pier, an expanded disc golf course, canopy over some of the playground, and a small picnic shelter beside the playground.
6600 Service Road
Yadkinville, NC 27055
- Phone: (336) 849-7909
- Hours: 8am to 10pm all year
- Activities: Walking/jogging Trail, Nature Trail, outdoor volleyball, fishing, playground, ball fields (baseball/softball/soccer), swimming (seasonal), and disc golf
- Amenities: Outdoor pool, large shelter, walking/jogging trail, nature trail, amphitheater, fishing pier, large playground, ample parking, two baseball/softball fields, six soccer fields, disc golf course, dog park for large and small dogs, and bathrooms.
Yadkin County Park News
It is time to submit applications for the Yadkin County Park Ballfields for the January - June season. Anyone interested should submit an application provided in the link below to email@example.com by 1/29/2021.
The large shelter and pool are available to rent. Please call our office at 849-7909, option 3 to verify the date and time you are interested in.
POOL IS OPENING MEMORIAL WEEKEND
Opening Memorial weekend through Labor Day weekend (May29th - September 6th)
Hours of Operation:
- Mondays - Saturdays 11am - 5pm
- Sundays 1pm - 6pm
- After August 15th the pool will only be open Saturdays & Sundays till Labor Day
- Open August 21, 22, 28, 29, September 4, 5, & 6th.
- Day admission: Yadkin County Resident - $ 4 per person; Non-Yadkin County Resident - $ 6 per person
- Groups of 20 or more: $2 per person
- Night admission: Yadkin County Resident - $ 3 per person; Non-Yadkin County Resident - $ 5 per person