Yadkin County Pool
The Yadkin County Pool is a public pool that is located at the Yadkin County Park. The Pool will open Saturday, May 29, 2022. The pool will be open through Labor Day Monday. If you have any questions about the pool, please call 336-849-7884.
Opening Memorial weekend through Labor Day weekend (May28th - September 5th)
Hours of Operation:
- Mondays - Saturdays 11am - 5pm
- Sundays 1pm - 6pm
- Nigh Swim Tuesday 7pm - 9pm
Pool will be CLOSED
Monday, August 22, Tuesday, August 23, Wednesday, August 24, Thursday, August 25,
Monday, August 29, Tuesday, August 30, Wednesday, August 31, Thursday, September 1, Friday, September 2
Open Labor Day Weekend
Season ends Monday, September 5th
- Day admission: Yadkin County Resident - $ 5 per person; Non-Yadkin County Resident - $ 7 per person
- Groups of 20 or more: $3 per person
- Night admission: Yadkin County Resident - $ 3 per person; Non-Yadkin County Resident - $ 5 per person
Yadkin County Park Membership Information
- $60 - Yadkin County Resident
- $100 - Non-Yadkin County Resident
- Family of 4
- $160/season - Yadkin County Resident
- $225/season - Non-Yadkin County Resident
Privileges of becoming a Yadkin County Park Member include:
- Free day and night admissions
- 15% off swim lessons
- 15% off pool party and party room rentals
- 15% off shelter and amphitheater rentals at Yadkin County Park
Pool Party Information
- Yadkin County Resident: $125 first 2 hours, $50 for an additional hour; Non-Yadkin County Resident: $100 per hour with a 2 hr minimum and 3 hr maximum
- Pool may be rented on Friday and Saturday nights at 6:00 PM and Sunday nights starting at 6:30 PM
- Rentals run from May 28th - September 5th
- No grills, glass or alcohol allowed
- Can bring in outside food like pizza, cake, drinks, etc.
- May arrive 30 minutes early to set-up but no one allowed in pool until rental time begins
- County Pool Thunder and Lightning policy: Lifeguards will get patrons out of the pool if thunder is heard or lightning is seen. If thunder is heard, patrons will be out of pool for 30 minutes after each thunder occurrence. If lightning is seen, pool patrons will be out of pool for 45 minutes after each lightning occurrence. If conditions get bad enough, lifeguards will clear the pool deck and move all patrons into the pool house. There are NO refunds for any money taken in by the county. However, due to our strict rules for thunder and lightning, we do allow parties to be rescheduled prior to their party if conditions look unfavorable. We also allow for a reschedule if patrons are forced to be out of the water for more than half of their party.
Must contact our offices to schedule: 336-849-7909, option 3. View the Shelter and Pool party calendar for availability.
Children 4-12 years old:
All classes run Monday – Thursday for 2 weeks.
Session 1: June 13th - June 23rd
10:00 - 10:45 am
Session 2: June 27th - 30th & July 11th - 14th
10:00 - 10:45 am
Session 3: July 18th - July 28th
5:15 - 6:00 pm
Session 4: August 1st -11th
10:00am - 10:45am
Each session is $40 per person for Yadkin County Residents and $50 per person for non-Yadkin County Residents.
Classes are separated by age. Classes are taught by certified lifeguards. There is a strict limit of 10 students per age group per session, so sign up today to ensure your spot!
Call 336-849-7884 to sign up TODAY!