Yadkin County Pool
The Yadkin County Pool is a public pool that is located at the Yadkin County Park. The Pool will open Saturday, May 29, 2021. Safety measures will be implemented to protect the public and comply with COVID19 guidelines. The pool deck will be altered to allow families to enjoy their time while maintaining social distances from other families. Please adhere to a 6 feet distance between your family and others at all time. Swim lessons will be posted soon. The pool will be open through Labor Day Monday. If you have any questions about the pool, please call 336-849-7884.
Opening Memorial weekend through Labor Day weekend (May29th - September 6th)
Hours of Operation:
- Mondays - Saturdays 11am - 5pm
- Sundays 1pm - 6pm
- Starting August 16th the pool will only be open Saturdays and Sundays till Labor Day.
- Open August 12, 22, 28, 29, September 4, 5, 6
- Day admission: Yadkin County Resident - $ 4 per person; Non-Yadkin County Resident - $ 6 per person
- Groups of 20 or more: $2 per person
- Night admission: Yadkin County Resident - $ 3 per person; Non-Yadkin County Resident - $ 5 per person
Yadkin County Park Membership Information
- $50 - Yadkin County Resident
- $100 - Non-Yadkin County Resident
- Family of 4
- $150/season - Yadkin County Resident
- $225/season - Non-Yadkin County Resident
Privileges of becoming a Yadkin County Park Member include:
- Free day and night admissions
- 15% off swim lessons
- 15% off pool party and party room rentals
- 15% off shelter and amphitheater rentals at Yadkin County Park
Pool Party Information
- Yadkin County Resident: $125 first 2 hours, $50 for an additional hour; Non-Yadkin County Resident: $100 per hour with a 2 hr minimum and 3 hr maximum
- Pool may be rented on Friday and Saturday nights at 6:00 PM and Sunday nights starting at 6:30 PM
- Rentals run from May 26 - September 2, 2018
- No grills, glass or alcohol allowed
- Can bring in outside food like pizza, cake, drinks, etc.
- May arrive 30 minutes early to set-up but no one allowed in pool until rental time begins
- County Pool Thunder and Lightning policy: Lifeguards will get patrons out of the pool if thunder is heard or lightning is seen. If thunder is heard, patrons will be out of pool for 30 minutes after each thunder occurrence. If lightning is seen, pool patrons will be out of pool for 45 minutes after each lightning occurrence. If conditions get bad enough, lifeguards will clear the pool deck and move all patrons into the pool house. There are NO refunds for any money taken in by the county. However, due to our strict rules for thunder and lightning, we do allow parties to be rescheduled prior to their party if conditions look unfavorable. We also allow for a reschedule if patrons are forced to be out of the water for more than half of their party.
Must contact our offices to schedule: 336-849-7909, option 3. View the Shelter and Pool party calendar for availability.
Swim lessons will be posted soon!
Children 4-12 years old:
All classes run Monday – Thursday for 2 weeks.
Each session is $30 per person for Yadkin County Residents and $40 per person for non-Yadkin County Residents.
Classes are separated by age. Classes are taught by certified lifeguards. There is a strict limit of 10 students per age group per session,so sign up today to ensure your spot!
Call 336-849-7884 to sign up TODAY!