Corona Virus Response
For more information about case data and numbers, please visit NC DHHS COVID-19 Dashboard. Available information includes:
- Learn how to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Learn what to do if you feel sick
- Considerations for wearing masks
Resources and Guidance
If you would like more information, the Human Services Agency recommends getting this from reputable sources such as the NC Department of Health and Human Services (NC DHHS) or the Center for Disease Control (CDC). To get more information from these sources, please visit the following websites:
- Guidance for Universities, Colleges and Schools can be found at the CDC’s website or NC DHHS page.
- Guidance for Child Care Facilities can be found at CDC’s webpage or the NC DHHS page.
- Guidance for Long-term Care Facilities can be found at the CDC’s website or NC DHHS page.
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers may be found at the CDC’s website or NC DHHS page.
- Guidance for Food Establishments.
- Additional information for Community Events and Groups.
- Recommendations for cleaning and disinfecting.
If anyone would like additional information or have questions, please feel free to call 336-849-7910.
Press Releases Related to COVID-19.
- Yadkin County Provides Phase Two Guidance, 6/3/2020
- Yadkin County provides additional updates on COVID-19, May 4, 2020.
- April 13, 2020 Yadkin County Press Release.
- Yadkin County announces additional efforts to slow COVID-19, 4/7/2020
- Yadkin County announces first confirmed COVID-19, 3/28/2020.
For the latest NC Updates and Executive Orders, please visit NC DHHS website.