Tier 2 Reporting

Emergency Management Prime Mover towing the UTV

Who should submit Tier II Information? 

Any facility that stores specific amount of hazardous chemical above a certain threshold. Additional Information can be found here: https://erplan.net/news/Training.htm

How do I submit Tier II Information? 

Tier II reporting should be submitted electronically through E-Plan, a well known website used by the Federal, State, and many Local Governments.  To access this site go to ERPlan.net

How does the community benefit from a facility submitting Tier II Information? 

Qualified first responders and emergency mangers are given access to E-Plan information for their respective counties. This allows responders to train, plan, and respond to chemical incidents in their jurisdiction. 

For more information, please visit: