Monoclonal Antibodies

Yadkin County is proudly offering Monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs) for the treatment of COVID-19 to our residents through our Community Paramedic program. 



At this time, as appointments are available, we are only able to offer this treatment to the residents who are at most risk & based off of availability of the recommended monoclonal antibodies. For more information about the prioritization, visit:

Other treatment centers may be able to see you. For other locations, please go to: 


  • Monoclonal Antibodies are available to residents by appointment only. Those receiving Monoclonal Antibodies must be screened to assure it is safe to receive this treatment.

  • If you are interested in Moncolonal Antibodies please call our Community Paramedic at: (336) 849-7618.

  • Additional locations for Monocolonal Antibodies can be found by going to this website:

How does the program work?

When someone in Yadkin County test positive for COVID-19 -or- has been exposed and is at high risk for complications from COVID-19, our Community Paramedic will determine if the patient meets the qualifications within our Standing Order. If the patient does meet the qualifications, the Community Paramedic will schedule an at-home appointment for a mAbs infusion. This service is at no cost to the patient. 

What if I don't live in Yadkin County?

Due to this unique program being offered by the Yadkin County Emergency Services Community Paramedic, this service is only available to the residents of Yadkin County. However, if you are not a Yadkin County resident then you can click on this link to find a treatment center near you: (note: Yadkin County residents can also use this link to find sites around them in the event that they are not interested in using the local program). 

How can I get the treatment? 

Residents will cross paths with this program in one of two ways: 

1) The Yadkin County Contact Tracers will identify potential candidates during their phone calls with COVID-19 positive residents.

2) Residents will seek assistance for this service provided by Yadkin County Emergency Services. 

Link for more information about Monoclonal Antibodies: 

North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services COVID-19 Response (Monoclonal Antibody page)