Yadkin County Highway 601 Waterline

Highway 601 Waterline

The Yadkin County water system known as the “Highway 601 Waterline” is a purchase system through the Town of Yadkinville. This waterline services residents located along Highway 601 between Hoots Road to just past Courtney Huntsville Road. The waterline also services a portion of Courtney Huntsville Road. The location of the waterline can be seen on a map (PDF).

To set up service along this line or pay your bill contact:

Town of Yadkinville
213 Van Buren Street
P.O. Drawer 816 (mailing address)
Yadkinville, NC 27055
Phone: (336) 679-8732

Rate information and an Application for Service may be obtained by contacting the Town of Yadkinville.

Contact Information

Additional contacts for the Highway 601 Waterline are:

  • Jacob Swaim ORC at 336-679-2990
  • Terry Foster County Contact at 336-849-7575