Yadkin County Highway 21 Waterline

Highway 21 Waterline

 The Yadkin County Water System known as the “Highway 21 Waterline” is a purchase system through the Town of Jonesville. This waterline services residents located along Highway 21 between Little Mountain Road and Old US 421 Highway, turning right onto Old US 421 Highway and running just past Andrew Road. The waterline services residents along a portion of Buck Shoals Road, Rocky Branch Road and Hoots Road. The waterline runs along Rock House Mountain Road turning right onto Longtown Road in front of Starmount Middle and Starmount High Schools. The location of the waterline can be seen on a map (PDF).

To set up initial service when a water meter is not present on the property contact:

Yadkin County
217 E. Willow Street
P.O. Box 220 (mailing address)
Yadkinville, NC 27055
Phone: (336) 849-7900

Water Account Set Up

For water account set up and billing information contact:

Town of Jonesville
1503 NC Highway 67
Jonesville, NC 28642
Phone: (336) 835-3426

Rate information may be obtained by contacting the Town of Jonesville or Terry Foster, ORC, at 336-849-7575.